Monday, August 26, 2013

Review: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

I have been waiting to try this Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 for the longest time, and finally received it as a free gift when I purchased concealer at Sephora. I didn't want to spend $22.50 on the full size unless I was sure to love it.

I immediately applied it to my lips! What happened? It never left my sight after that! It does have a hint of lemon smell, and I figured I wouldn't like it, but this leaves my lips so soft and I hardly have to reapply it because it's so long lasting! I have been looking for a good lip treatment since my lips are always rough, and I'm happy to say this is now my new "go to" lip moisturizer! There are also a few different color options!




If you're not a Beauty Insider at Sephora yet, I recommend that you sign up! You get free gifts with certain purchases! Who doesn't love that?



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good product, definitely want to try it out :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is! you definitely should! i just followed your blog, i love it! do you mind following me? xoxo

    ReplyDelete