Monday, August 26, 2013

Beauty Haul!

I'd like to start off this week's Beauty Haul with some things that I'm really excited to talk about! I recently made a trip to Ulta (my guilty pleasure) and purchased a few beauty products!

1. Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo (travel size) $2.99
This product has been recommended to me by many people before. I've heard nothing but good things about it and finally decided to try it when I saw my hair was getting greasy! I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely love this product. I don't have to to use it often, but when I do, it always comes in handy. The only down side to this is whenever I hold it, I nearly freeze my hand off! It's so cold!

This is definitely a "go to" product I will keep with me whenever I'm having a bad hair day!


2. Ulta Regular Instant Nail Polish Remover $3.99
This product is what I like to call a "miracle product." There's nothing worse than having to repurchase cotton balls and nail polish remover! All you have to do is slip your fingers through the center of the nail polish remover a few times and it's gone! It even has a removable dab so you can take nail polish off of your toes too! After using this product, I most definitely will not be going back to cotton balls and nail polish remover bottles!


3. Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size) $2.99 & $2.99
Both this shampoo and conditioner were near the check out area when I decided to pick it up at Ulta! I recently ran out of my Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner, which I usually use. I'm trying to find more of a heavy duty duo for my hair because it is very long and thick! I will continue to try other types of hair products, but this is definitely something good to use! Although, if you're like me, you'll need something much stronger!


4. Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime (travel size) $4.99
I have also heard great things about this product. I did not want to buy the full size because I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. My skin is very sensitive and I usually have to have non-scented body wash and lotions otherwise I will start itching everywhere! It's not fun! When I saw there was a travel size in this body scrub, I got so excited and quickly put it in my shopping cart!

This body scrub smells amazing! And it leaves my skin soft, too! It comes in a variety of products at Ulta such as lotionhand creambody wash and body butter.



No comments:

Post a Comment